best alone quotes
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller
It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
Marilyn Monroe
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
George Carlin
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone.
Albert Camus
Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
George Washington
A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
Arthur Schopenhauer
I never said, 'I want to be alone.' I only said, 'I want to be left alone.' There is all the difference.
Greta Garbo
It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
Albert Einstein
We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will.
Henry David Thoreau
We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alone in races, even alone in genders.
Maya Angelou
Top 10
Alone
QUOTES
Alone
QUOTES
View the list
I restore myself when I'm alone.
Marilyn Monroe
It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.
Marilyn Monroe
We are rarely proud when we are alone.
Voltaire
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
Wayne Dyer
All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone.
Blaise Pascal
I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
Audrey Hepburn
I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.
Audrey Hepburn
It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.
George Washington
It is better to be alone than in bad company.
George Washington
Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying.
Martin Luther
Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
To live alone is the fate of all great souls.
Arthur Schopenhauer
If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.
Jean-Paul Sartre
Still and all, why bother? Here's my answer. Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.
Kurt Vonnegut
I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.
Rainer Maria Rilke
Then stirs the feeling infinite, so felt In solitude, where we are least alone.
Lord Byron
Loading...
Comments
Post a Comment